Why LEA Insurance?
LEA Insurance Brokers is part of the Austbrokers Network and are one of the largest Insurance Brokerages in Queensland with close associations to all of the major insurance companies.
Since commencing business in 1978 as Barry J Lea & Associates Pty Ltd, and with the amalgamation of Robina Insurance Brokers in 2005, LEA Insurance Brokers Pty Ltd has grown to become one of the strongest and most respected licensed insurance broking firms in Queensland.
As part of LEA’s commitment to remaining abreast of industry matters for the benefit of our clients, the company also supports the QPIB (Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers) program and is a member of:
- National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA)
- Council of Queensland Insurance Brokers (CQIB)
LEA Insurance Brokers difference
Technical Expertise & Negotiation
Complete understanding of the benefits and risks of a wide range of insurance policies available in the market.
Professional Advice Advocates
Advocating your interests - Interpreting and facilitating your insurance needs.
Risk Management Reviews and Premium Funding available to assist you with your insurance and funding needs.
Why use an insurance broker?
With so many insurance companies in the marketplace, which one provides the best value for money and right amount of cover for you? It’s easy to be overwhelmed and take short cuts without understanding the fine print and whether the policy is in fact suited to your specific needs.
Our Qualified Practising Insurance Brokers (QPIBs) will save you time, worry and money through their knowledge of the benefits, exclusions, and costs of competing policies in the market.
Our understanding of the insurance market means we can negotiate competitive premiums on your behalf. LEA Insurance Brokers can also arrange and place your cover and will provide advice on how to make the most of your insurance budget.
LEA Insurance Brokers can offer you:
- An Audit of your specific insurance needs.
- Negotiation of competitive premiums on your behalf.
- Professional advice about the most suitable package.
- Value for your money; and
- Time savings.
Protecting your interests
Under the guidance of the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA) and the Corporations Act 2001, you can be assured that your best interests are the main concern for LEA Insurance Brokers.
Through ongoing professional education from the National Insurance Brokers Association (NIBA), We are up to date with the latest industry trends to provide you with quality advice.
- Advisor Webinar July 2021 July 19, 2021
- AFAN offers a very comprehensive range of services to clients all around Australia March 22, 2021
- WE CANNOT PREDICT THE FUTURE March 9, 2021
- THE AGE-OLD QUESTIONS ABOUT AGED CARE February 23, 2021
- IT’S RISKY BUSINESS BEING A GUARANTOR, OR IS IT? February 23, 2021